- 3 cups organic white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Sweeteners USA Monk Fruit
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil, slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 24 baking cups with paper liners. Place aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl, and whisk until completely smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the eggs, Greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and coconut milk, and whisk until smooth. Gradually add in the melted coconut oil stirring as you add it in s until completely mixed.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, fold everything together until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix this batter. Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared baking cups, filling them 3/4 full and topping with more blueberries
- Bake for 18-20 minutes remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Add additional glaze if you wish. Or store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth. If you need to thicken the glaze, add more Monk Fruit Sweetener. If you need to thin the glaze, add more coconut milk.
If you enjoy this recipe make sure you pin it!