Enjoy a guilt, sugar and gluten free dessert! We love this recipe from Mom Knows Best!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
Makes 16 squares
1 15oz can black beans, rinsed/drained
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
4 tablespoons coconut oil
2 large eggs
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Frosting
1/2 creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon almond milk
1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Add all of the ingredients for the brownies into a food processor.
2. Blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
3. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread it out evenly.
5. Place the dish in the center of the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
7. Using the parchment paper, lift the brownies out of the pan and place them on the counter.
8. Frost with peanut butter frosting is desired.