Peanut Butter & Whine transformed her Apple Banana Muffins into a sugar-free option. These are perfect to make ahead as a quick breakfast through the week. Kid approved!
Banana Apple Muffins. 1 point muffins for us WW people.
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (1 banana)
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup MONK FRUIT Sweetener
- 1¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the bananas, milk, butter, egg and coarsely chopped apple.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.